have the opportunity to earn a Minor in Energy and Environmental Policy
by completing 15 credits in accordance with the requirements specified
below. To enroll in this minor program, the student must have
permission of the Director, who will assign the student a minor advisor.
To qualify for the minor in Energy and Environmental Policy, a minimum
grade of C- must be achieved in each course qualifying for the minor.
Students must take the following two (2) courses:
- ENEP 250: Introduction to Energy Policy (3 credits)
- ENEP 425: Energy Policy and Administration (3 credits)
Students must take any three (3) of the following five (5) courses:
- ENEP 402: Electricity Policy and Planning (3 credits)
- ENEP 410: Environmental Sustainability : Economic and Policy Analysis (3 credits)
- ENEP 426: Climate Change Policy (3 credits)
- ENEP 427: Sustainable Energy Policy and Planning (3 credits)
- ENEP 470: READINGS in Energy and Environment (3 credits)